Deven Simonson is originally from Sacramento, CA. He holds a degree in theatre from California State University, Fullerton and is the recipient of the KCACTF regional Best Partner in Acting award. He was awarded scholarships to study with both the Second City and the Steppenwolf Theatre Company. During his studies with Steppenwolf West he worked under Alexandra Billings and Steppenwolf co-founder, Jeff Perry. Credits among many include Big Love, Don Juan in Hell, Balm n’ Gilead, Hats Nudes & Immortality (part of the Charles Mee re-making project), Brief interviews With Hideous Men, and the only production of Molotov Kocktail. He has the honor of telling stories and developing new plays internationally every month with LiveTheatreBlog. Deven is a proud member of the Coeurage Theatre Company.
- Director’s Notes for “The Fourth Graders Present…” October 9, 2012
- There’s Another National Anthem, Folks July 23, 2012
- Living A Dream May 16, 2012
- Coeurage Presents Is He Dead, New Play By Mark Twain May 15, 2012
- Live Theatre Blog August 18, 2011
- The Coeurage Theatre Blog August 5, 2011
- Life On The Road October 26, 2011
- Thoughts On The Show Closing… August 26, 2011
- Ryan Wagner: Ha! This is so true and so well said, especially t...
- Rebecca Mason-Wygal: Thank you, Lana! I appreciate the encouragement!...
- Lana Bradley: Rebecca-- You clearly have the "fire in the belly...
- Sue McGroarty: Avash- Avash- I hear this like you are speaking al...
aids walk Ballerina Blog Brian Chris Coeurage Cole Couerage designer double falsehood Eisenberg Erik Gregory Jeremy joe calarco Lelliot Lewis los angeles McEwen Michelle michelle stann Morales Nabours Patrick Pay-What-You-Want Pearson Perez-selsky Phillips Rebecca rebecca eisenberg rebecca mason wygal Ric Roque Ryan Sammi Sarah shakespeare Smith sound design Stann Swing tech theatre Tiffany Trouble With Words